– Equal rights and opportunities for all women living in a member state of the council of Europe or the European Community and their effective achievement.
– Information and training of federation members in European educational, cultural and social areas.
– Discrimination, racism, xenophobia and anti-semitism as defined and accepted by the OSCE (Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe).
We are active:
– In the endeavour to influence European policy decisions concerning discrimination, racism, xenophobia and anti-semitism in the European society.
– In our support for Israel in the international community and for its existence in security and peace with its neighbours.
– To develop the cooperation within the European Community and other European countries to fully include the interests of women.